Merle’s Carpet Services is fully operational. We will be operating normal working hours again – 7:30 to 16:30.
All our staff is screened three times a day. Every morning before they start their working day. Every afternoon and before going home. This includes temperatures being taken and recorded.
Our staff will be wearing cloth facemasks, gloves and will be sanitized before entering your property.
- All equipment is cleaned and sanitized before leaving our yard AND after every job.
- All vans are cleaned and sanitized before leaving our yard AND after every cleaning job.
Visitors to Merle’s Carpets:
- Sanitize hands upon entering - provided at the front door.
- Visitors will be screened and have temperatures taken - This will be recorded.
- Visitors must wear cloth facemasks at all times whilst on the property.
Our office has been deep cleaned and sanitized. This is done twice a week. Doors and door handle, light
switches, and desks are sanitized every 2 hours. All necessary measures have been taken to allow for social
distancing. We will be limiting the number of clients either collecting or delivering their carpets to one
person at a time. Please do not be offended if you are asked to remain in your vehicle should we be
assisting another client.